BACKAPP Smart- Technical specifications
- The new frame is made from 99.9% recycled die-cast aluminum and is available in a Silver Grey, Black Grey and Polished finish.
- The ball is moulded onto a tube that can be screwed into and out of the aluminum frame to control the tilt of the chair.
- A tilt indicator with green and red color is integrated with this tube.
- A stop function prevents the ball from being removed.
- Damping material is attached with double sided tape that improves adhesion with use.
- To simplify chair choice Backapp 2.0 only comes with one lift height. See the dimensions on the drawing.
- The seat is slightly smaller and neater than before and has a rounder shape with a central slot to reduce pressure in the prostate area.
The seat comes with the following fabrics:
Explanation of article numbers
Example art.nr: 1008A9400-9006-0
The first 4 digits are the type of fabric on the seat
• 1010 / Nordic Wool
• 1008 / Alcantara
• 1005 / Palma Breathe
• 7702 / Elmosoft
Next letter is A:
• This means Backapp Model Smart (Aluminium)
The next digit is the color code on the fabric, eg.
• 9400 Black Alcantara
Next digits / letters are type of base:
• 9006 / Silver Grey. Comes standard with red ball
• 7021 / Black Grey. Comes standard with black ball
• POL / Polished Aluminium. Comes standard with black ball
The next digit is the color of the ball:
• - 0 / Red Ball
• - 1 / Black Ball
Is made from 99.9% recycled ingot-molded aluminum and comes in Silver Grey. Is suitable for all Backapp Smart and all Backapp Office chairs. Place the Backapp Smart centrally on the Backapp Wheels.
Backapp Smart and Backapp Wheels are assembled in Anderstorp in southern Sweden and almost all parts are produced within a 20km radius.
The function of Backapp and the effects on the body are well documented in scientific studies. Backapp Smart provides the same excellent benefits as the original Backapp Smart.
• Backapp is tested at the accredited furniture testing facilities: